1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

SACK HIM NOW

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Boom Stick, Mar 24, 2010.

Discuss SACK HIM NOW in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Redbaz

numpty

The only sweetie wife is you,genuine fans here are worried about where our great club is going,and that is down the * swannie with this * numpty.

2. ryan1984

Why is everyone going on about McGeady at LB he was there for 10 minutes. Surely it should be more about the fact that he's guaranteed a game every week despite being * pish.

Defended Mowbray to the hilt all along but his time is up. Please go now

3. paddymcgheesm8

Fav Celtic Player:
    paddy mccourt
    Fav Celtic Song:
    eire og
    we r all angry m8,but this guy is beyond being defended! he has come out publicly and said hes made a * of it! he doesnt even know what position to put his players in! clueless is too less of a word for the man! you defend him all you wish,but you will be outnumbered my friend

4. ricroc7777

Fav Celtic Player:
    Shaun Maloney
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields Of Athenry/L.T.P.S.
    Don't like to see any man take so much abuse but hey TM your * * now * off.

As for the fellas slagging Robbie Keane? are u all there? * * he's on a goal a game ratio and we are not likely to get anything nearly as good as him again for a verrrryyyy long time. get a * grip

5. erin-go-bragh

Fav Celtic Player:
    keano
    Fav Celtic Song:
    celtic symphony
    result was shockin no 2 ways about it, but what can you expect with a kid at centre half? he signed a centre half and hasnt been able to play him if hooveild was fit might be different, shockin season but the mans a tim you cant forget what he did here as a player, just had no luck this year wheras the huns have had all of it like the dissallowed goal at motherwell

6. Connolly08

Bye Bye Mowbray :)

7. paddymcgheesm8

Fav Celtic Player:
    paddy mccourt
    Fav Celtic Song:
    eire og
    the board are just as much to blame folks,lets not deflect anything off those lying *.

8. Celtic Yank

I was going to start a thread on this, but am not allowed to so here it is....

After watching today's game, there is something clearly wrong with this team. TM and his tactics definitely deserved to be blamed here. I admit that. (I figured there was enough fire TM threads ongoing)

However, why isn't anyone laying blame on the players for their performances?? .....I mean, they deserve as much blame as TM and his tactics do. They are the best paid professioanls in the entire SPL. They should be able to create goals and defend on their own. They are professionals, they should be able to hold THEMSELVES accountable for whats happening.....

At the end of the day, it's the players on the pitch who win it and lose it. Yet, they have gone this season almost criticism free... They deserve as much blame as anyone does....

9. Clazcfc

Fav Celtic Player:
    Artur boruc :D Skippy:Dmcgeady:DCaldwell<3
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Holy goalie song:D
    He needs to go....i gave him a chance like i do with everyone that goes to celtic....we could be 16 points behind the worse rangers team ever......he hacked me right off today he just sat on that chair like a lost clueless man tonight even when it was 1-0

NO MORE HUMILIATION MOWBARY MUST GO NOW

10. tommybhoy6

Fav Celtic Player:
    Beram Kayal, Larsson All Time
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenrye
    Never been so depressed in my life.

1. Wilson cost us first goal, closing down a shot and turning your back at the same time does not equal good defending
    2. Braffheid abandoned his post to allow a player in behind him. This is the guy that openly admits (a) he isn't looking to make his move to Parkhead permanent (b) trying to get back into the Bayern team and (c) get noticed in time for Hollands World Cup games. Let me answer this call Roughie (a) THANK F*CK (b) On your performances so far? lol (c) Only if the other option is Glen Loovens. To be critical Zaluska really should have done better. "The balls coming right at the centre of goals but rather than stick a leg out im gona take a step to the left and drop to my right...aw wait its in the net"
    3. Was watching the Rangers game
    4. See Point 3.

I play 5 aside twice a week and I would be furious if a player in my team made the errors we did tonight. This 'can't blame the young players' nonsense is laughable. Bottom line, your in the Hoops, if your good enough your old enough. There was not one player worthy of that jersey tonight.

Disgracefull. Shame on every player at Celtic.

Tony - sorry mate but I think your out. I felt sorry for him until I realised - Who feels sorry for the fans?

11. emmetf

what does it matter for 10 minutes?

you wouldnt stick your * in an oven and say "only for 10 minutes"

FFS

12. paddymcgheesm8

Fav Celtic Player:
    paddy mccourt
    Fav Celtic Song:
    eire og
    he was also a loser as a player.

13. Redbaz

you could try and go back to school yourself,might do you some good,
    ps I am 52 so not one of your schoolies:bbpd:

14. Kez

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kayal/ Ledley
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Just Can't Get Enough
    You're just lovely.

I have been backing Mowbary but this is embarrassing. 4-0 against St.Mirren, makes me sick.

15. Jamesy Bhoy 7

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kayal
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Youll Never Walk Alone/ Fields of Athenry
    was lawell there tonight ?

16. Taz Blind Justice Gold Member News Writer

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paul McStay
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Think you are a bit out of order there, mate.

Alot of people are hurting tonight. This is a real low, the lowest alot of younger fans will have ever experienced, and certainly we have been priveledged this past decade, because thats how long it has been. They are allowed an opinion and the right to express as such, and whilst I refrain from swearing, I acknowledge that is how some people will react. Surely you would have had to accept some measure of this, after such a debarcle.

17. paddymcgheesm8

Fav Celtic Player:
    paddy mccourt
    Fav Celtic Song:
    eire og
    aye m8,seen all those goals he got against the mighty st mirren tonight.for 65k a week he should be scoring. 1 shot on target i counted.he can * off back to his tea ladies.

18. bhoy1der

I would like to thank Andy Dorman and Steven Thompson (Who is a diehard Celtic fan)for showing Mogga that he just doesn't have what it takes to be manager of our great club.
    If Mogga had any dignity he would have anounced his resignation during his interview.
    I have a lot of respect for Mogga from his days as a player,but if he chooses to stay on until he is sacked and walks away with a big pay off, I will be even more disapointed than I have been enduring the * that I have been watching all season.
    Mogga, do the right thing please and go before our hurt becomes resentment towards you.!!!

19. emmetf

* moggas burd, why you think he hasnt been sacked?

20. kennydal

All the snide comments stop now ,thread will be closed and warnings will be issued ,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.