1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

SACK HIM NOW

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Boom Stick, Mar 24, 2010.

Discuss SACK HIM NOW in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emmetf

so, just to confirm, mcgeady, an attacking midfielder, a midfielder who attacks with the forwards on the wings, WAS PLAYING AS A * FULL BACK?!??!

2. Corrigan847

Fav Celtic Player:
    Boruc
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the people sing
    Spot on...:bbpd:

3. mygirlmaria

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kenny Dalglish
    Fav Celtic Song:
    you'll never walk alone
    Yes he has to go.....but the abuse he has been given in here is absolutely disgraceful....he didn't lose on purpose! He did want us to win you know!If he wasn't up to the job ok...but to slag him off left right and centre is out of order.He loves Celtic and would have given everything he could to have been successful...so to belittle him for not succeeding is a reflection on us as a support...the so-called best in the world.
    Yes he has to go.....but all this "* off back to England *"....!!!! * is that all about you morons?

4. og1

Fav Celtic Player:
    McGeady
    I am amazed by what some people type, must be a bunch of spoilt wains crying (*, *, * off english * etc). That language is for the gutter and you should treat Mowbury with some respect. It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

He was a good player for the club. His crime is failing at his job. Everyone is hurting after the shambles that was tonight. Give the next man a chance and take defeat with dignity.

We have gone through hard times before and if people dont like it then * off and never come back.

5. paddymcgheesm8

Fav Celtic Player:
    paddy mccourt
    Fav Celtic Song:
    eire og
    he had the cheek to boast he has won the last 3 games in a row! * well done tony. if i recall,if you want to boast about records martin oneill had something like 78 unbeaten at CP,that is a class manager.

6. liam_barnett

I absolutely agree, the guy needs to * off in the morning, putting McGeady at left-back is he on crack cocaine or something! we were absolute * tonight and his tactics are completely to blame, you even see him on the TV in the dugout just sitting looking as if he doesn't give two * about his team!
    Rant over!

7. mcneill67

theres no way il be back on here again most of yous are wee * sweety wifes * about * anethin and the amount of * (aye yous are the real * boys) on here attacking mowbary personally is sickenin to the core he might lose his job think about if you were called a * * watever at work by a customer not on go * yersel the lot of you *

8. greengrocer

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mjallby, Larsson, Lambert
    dude, your not the only one. ^^^^^^^^.

But on a serious note, and I'm going to touch an earlier post, that I didn't care about a "celtic man" for teh job. All i want is a man to take Celtic forward. Dont care if he is a foreign never known manager. Who the * heard of Wim Jansen?
    All I want is a manger that "motivate"(lol) the team.

We do not have bad players, on the contrary I think we have a pretty good squad. Just not the manager to to utilize them.

(sorry the upward arrows were pointing to Mr Motivator)

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2010
  9. paddymcgheesm8

Fav Celtic Player:
    paddy mccourt
    Fav Celtic Song:
    eire og
    lay off him nothing guys! the only reason he wont resign is so he will be sacked and paid the remainder of his contract.some celtic man that!

10. paddymcgheesm8

Fav Celtic Player:
    paddy mccourt
    Fav Celtic Song:
    eire og
    any chance of dropping this swearbox

11. emmetf

k so from 3 people i have just heard, tony mobray put mcgeady as a full back, im just saying this cause i was in class and i didnt see the game, but again, to clarify...

WE LOST 4-0 WITH A WINGER AS A DEFENDER!?!?!??!?!

NOOOOOOOOOO *

12. TESLA Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Vernon Dursley.
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields Of Athenry.
    Yep!

13. Syler

Im no football expert but all our problems stem from a lack of 2 commanding/strong defenders. When u look back Wim Jansen had Rieper, etc, then MON had Mjallby Big Jos who brought us success , who do we have at present? A 19 year old rookie and a centre half whos a left back!!! The foundation of the team is non existent, would you spend millions on a house with a weak foundation, Mogga has.:31:.

14. paddymcgheesm8

Fav Celtic Player:
    paddy mccourt
    Fav Celtic Song:
    eire og
    mcgeady left back,samaras left wing,a midfielder playing in goal.......

15. mcneill67

am no comin back on through son and the words ave used has been used by most of u tickets on here so work it out:38:

16. irishshooter

any chance of dropping that avatar... :rolleyes:

17. AD1967

Fav Celtic Song:
    love a good walk on
    think someone needs to calm down. if all your gonna do is call people * and * and tell them to "go * yersel the lot of you *" then just keep your mouth shut.

18. emmetf

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

off to the bridge lads, goodbye

19. Coatbridgebhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kenny Dalglish
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grand old team
    We Take it on the chin - * scream if i hear him say that again. - The Board will hang him out to dry tomo - But am raging these 3 * REID LIARWELL and that * invisible irishman will deflect any aggro there way - Never * mind eh as long as we open another * shop in * asia and buy a * asian player that will keep the books level.....* the team on the park.

20. combene

mowbray, grant and venus: the 3 highest paid tourists in Glasgow. get tae * wit ya. do yas ride to the stadium on an open top bus, * *? drogba can describe the performance today:

[YOUTUBE]IjgbZPCmr14[/YOUTUBE]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.