1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

TalkCeltic - The Ultimate Celtic FC Forum

TalkCeltic is an unofficial Celtic FC website and forum. A place to discuss all things Celtic Football Club related with other like-minded supporters.

ArturBoruc_620002.jpg
CELTIC SCRAPE THROUGH TO QUARTER FINALS

News of disharmony amongst Celtic’s ranks took precedence in the weekend press, with confirmation from Gordon Strachan that controversial figures Aiden McGeady and Artur Boruc were indeed involved in an altercation on the training ground.

Boruc - again in the press for the wrong reasons.

Strachan has made assurances that the situation has been dealt with internally, but at a time when Celtic have been performing poorly ON the pitch, this recent off the park debacle could not have come at a worse time. Fans of the Bhoys will be hoping this bust-up between two of the club’s...
xin_02110210141731010501.jpg
CELTIC v QUEEN'S PARK

A place in the quarter finals of the Scottish Cup is at stake this Saturday, as Celtic take on minnows Queen’s Park. On paper, this 5th round encounter should not provide too stiff a test for Gordon Strachan’s men – nevertheless, the Bhoys will be taking nothing for granted as they continue their pursuit of a domestic treble.

After seemingly steadying the ship two weeks ago with a comprehensive defeat of Hibernian in the league, Celtic continued their indifferent run of form last weekend. Dropping two further SPL points against bottom of the table Inverness Caledonian Thistle was a bitter pill to swallow; the result saw their arch-rivals Rangers reduce the deficit at the top of the SPL table to a mere two points, but more worrying still will be their profligacy in front of...
150px-Celtic_FC.png
Transfer Window Slams Shut

Celtic today saw any chances to add to their squad cancelled out with the closure of the transfer window. Clubs were informed that after the closure of the transfer window the only way a transfer could go through was if both clubs could prove that the bad weather was the cause of the delay in transfer.

Celtics activity came at the start of January signing Lukasz Zaluska, Milan Misun, Niall McGinn and recently added Willo Flood as their last capture of the winter transfer window.

Zaluska will join Celtic on the 1st of July after agreeing a pre-contract with the Champions at the end of December. Niall McGinn and Milan Misun are already a part of the Celtic squad but have yet to make their debut in the famous Hoops.

Willo Flood the recent signing from Dundee Utd will wear the number 16 shirt as...
TerryButcherPA_468x534.jpg
Inverness 0-0 Celtic
Celtic stalemate dents title bid

Celtic's indifferent recent form continued as the Bhoys were sent home with just one point, but Strachan's side are still in the driving seat.
Celtic were welcomed to Inverness by a familiar face, former Rangers player Terry Butcher. The Scotland no. 2 had recently got back into management at the side routed to the bottom of the SPL after 8 straight defeats....
400x400_WilloFloodNew.jpg
Willo Flood Signs For Celtic

The New Bhoy

Celtic have announced the signing of 23 year old Midfielder Willo Flood on a 2 and a half year contract.

The young Irishman has welcomed his dream move to his boyhood heroes. Flood spent last season and the first half of this season on loan at Dundee Utd, where he made a huge impact and caught the eye of the huge Glasgow club.

He told the official Celtic website “This is an exciting challenge and one which I am really looking forward to. I have been a fan of Celtic all my life and this truly is a dream come true to sign for the club.

I will be joining a great group of players and I will be giving everything I can to make as big a contribution as possible to Celtic Football Club. I hope to play my part in achieving more and more success for the club and its supporters.

I...